Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The book I am reading is "Queen Bee" by Chyna Clugston. I liked that this book was actually a comic book. I also like that the characters in this book are teenagers and i can relate to them more and easier. I also liked the whole idea of Haley having phsycokinetic powers. One thing I really didn't like was that her sister was Alexa and no one knew. One thing that I would change is that not one person knew that Alexa was Haley's long los sister. I noticed that Haley use to be a loser in school and had no friends. Once she moved to the other school she wanted to be one of the cool kids so she dressed differently and acted a little bit different. She learned who are her true friends and who are her want to be friends. One of the main conflicts in this book was Haley wanting to be a more "popular" kid at her new school. Another huge conflict was Alexa being a trouble maker and framed Haley doing something in more than one occasion. The way they solved these conflicts was one by make a "peace treaty" and Alexa stopped doing bad things to Haley. And second she won a talent show and Alexa felt ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment